Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ThunderCats!!

A'ight....check out this cool ThunderCats trailer from Worm T.V. on youtube. It's fake, but its something I would want to see in the movies.

Keep in mind the cats doing this aren't able to use budgets and all, but given what they have, they did pretty good. Now ,i know what you are all thinking and I'm there with you. If Hollywood hooked up a joint like this, we would be THOUROUGHLY disappointed just like with G.I.Joe or Superman Returns (I didnt care for Wolverine or the first X-men movie either), but I would still like to see what a good director or writer would come up with.

Also there is a little buzz around the net about an actual movie coming out, (See http://thundercats-the-movie.net/) in lieu of the ne Cartoon that was released on Cartoon Network which is off the hook by the way, in case you have lived under a rock for the past month or so, check out the trailer below......



What do you think would come of Summer, BlockBuster, Special Effects Laden, 3D pushed ThunderCats movie? I would hope they can get it right Transformers style......leave me a comment if you want to put in on this.
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email