Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

New Static Shock

DC comics are making moves and restarting alot of their comics over with new number ones. I gotta say...as a fan of continuity....i really was VERY worried. But something comes with it that really made me giddy. A NEW STATIC!!!! I have been reading Static since i was in highschool (which was a very long time ago) and i loved how Dwayne McDuffie wrote him. I always inhale anything Milestone related when ever i get the chance and now that Static is offically in the DCU, McDuffie's legacy has the ability to not only survive for ever but he can thrive....Maybe even (dare I say it) a summer blockbuster, midnight showing MEGA event!!!! ....................................sigh...................ok, maybe i'm jumping the gun....like my homie Samax Amen of GhettoManga said, "....There will never be a movie about a black superhero that DOESN'T star Will Smith"....(agreed).......

This is a big opportunity to see one of my favorite (and im sure yours too) characters to become somewhat of a Spiderman of a major comic universe. I am gonna fully suuport the fire out of this book and i hope it does well. when i pick it up I will have a full review. See me back then. Peace!!
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email