Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

PORTAL:NO ESCAPE (SHORT FILM)







I can't say I have ever played the Portal video game (created by value software) but everytime my son and I are in game stop he tries to persuade me to get it. I always pass cause I'm unsure. I dont know, after checking this really cold video directed by ""super thug" visonary Dan Trachtenberg, I may end up coping it, especially if its anything like this. The story telling follows like a comic and the lady starring in it Danielle Rayne) seems like she can kick your baby mama's butt (probably not mine tho' cause my wife is Lela Ali tough). Go on down below and check it out....I dare you not to watch it twice. comment and let me know what you think.








Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email