Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Android Stepping up their "GAME"

Now what you are seeing is not a new game from the PS3, its actually an app I downloaded on my phone in the android market. Yup thats right, a cell phone game. For 99 cents I got to do some sheild slinging as AVENGER CAPTIAN AMERICA. The fight mechanics are great but there are like no bosses. Still it rocks!! Been finding alot of little gems like that lately. Like for instance.....
Captain America helps pass the time at the looong wait  before meetings  

I be high stepping on my android.
G
A
M
E
S


I
N


Y
O
U
R


P
O
C
K
E
T




Yup that is Madden 12 in the mix. In the android market Madden was a mere $7.00 dollars. But it is well worth your money. It really helps pass the time at little league practice, boring meetings, and during time at the in-laws. When downloading these high end games you will need to be near a wi-fi connection but otherwise it should be fine.


Could this be the future of gaming? Are we paitently waiting for God of War, Metal Gear, and Resident Evil to hit the phones? (or Arkham Asylum *faints*)....What would gaming look like if sony or microsoft put out phone for such an occasion? (and unbeknownst to me they may have) .As always tell me how you feel. Peace!









Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email