Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gatchaman

Pp
Quick little Gatchaman I did a while back and I created a small  vid to show from concept sketch to concept art. I did this one yet again with the Animoto software. I think i am going to put a whole series of videos like this on youtube hopefully with much better quality if work. I actually created this sketch while at my in-laws house and was bored.. I always wanted to color it but never had this beautiful wacom to do it with. For those of you wondering what in the world this dude is wearing, it is the same gear the characters wear in the Japanese anime "Gatchamen", or as its called in the states "Battle of the Planets".....those of you over 35 know what im talking about. What do you think of thes vids.....let me know. Peace!!!
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email