Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The New 52

I heard someone say ”back to formula” like norman osborn when they heard about the new 52....and like many others I was worried about it......but honestly....I am never disappointed when comics do this. Getting a fresh take or a different perspective is a good thing.
I bought a nice amount of books yesterday(50 bucks worth) and got some good reads. I am gonna do formal reviews this weekend, but books of notice for me were, Batwing, Action Comics (superman),  and Green Lantern. I honestly couldnt even look at a Marvel book yesterday, and usually thats where I go first in my shop. It  is going to be interesting to see what this does to Marvel and DC sells in the coming months. Of course DC is going to do well at first, but can they keep readers interested past the first 3 issues....we will see.  Peace!!

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email