Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Thing prequel

Oi

The classic John Carpenter film about a group of artic researchers who find an alien lifeform is getting the prequel treatment. It takes place 3 days before the events in the original. I dug the predator vs aliens slant a while back, mostly cause it was a prequel for Aliens and a sequel for Preadator (so awesome).....Saniah Lathan didnt hurt it either. Of course if its done well it will get the remake overhaul too.

Not sure this one really needs it but unlike many other of my geeky counterparts, I enjoy and remakes. I like the fresh take on old material (a reason I like the dc reboot). I liked the new "hills have eyes", the new "halloween" flix, and even the new nightmare on elm street.

Now if they want to make a cool John Carpenter remake, "They Live" would rock (shout out to Rowdy Roddy Piper). If you want to see what the prequel is like check the above vid....PEACE!!!
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email