Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Trailer


I am a pretty decent gamer and can end up spending hours, days, and weeks on a game I dig. But latley.....I haven't been that big on fighting games.....not really since Mortal Kombat 3. (yes old man....old title...super Nintendo old)......but now that I have kids who dig fighting game I find a new found interest in the games. With them downloading street fighter on their Wii.....I get to go back and show them how cold daddy really is.

Now we played Marvel v Capcom 3 and it was like our own family game night....the Ultimate version seems to be from the Ultimate Marvel line of comics.....this franchise series is good for adding in comic tidbits and it pretty much made my wife and sons diehard deadpool fans (in addition to deadpool taught my 8 and 6 yr old sons the word ” ass”). I cant wait to see the cool comic drops we get from this. The game drops it self in November.

Also....wouldnt Stan Lee be awesome as a playable character.....that would totally geek my goat!! Peace!!!
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email