Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Michonne Action figure...

Everyone I know loves Michonne. in the whole of The Walking Dead series, there is no one, and I mean NO ONE who is tougher, rawer or more ruthless than Michonne. From the moment she walked up on the Prison Rick and his crew were living in, holding a katana, wearing a mini-skirt, sporting her dreads, and with two zombies with their mouths cut out like leased like dogs in tow......I think I loved her.......I told my wife that I loved her and when she saw her she said, "no, no baby.....I get it she's awesome". Honestly, she is like the Wolverine of the group, she can fight, she's tough and she's kind of a loner.
One of the illest images ever seen in Zombie genre
Enter: Michonne

Imagine how felt when I saw this beautiful Michonne action figure from McFarlane Toys. If you want it and I know you do.....its on sale online at toy wiz (CLICK HERE FOR MICHONNE) for a modest $20 bucks. There are other toys from TWD, mostly, Rick, the Walkers and Michonne that are crafted to perfection as well. let me know what you think of Michonne.....PEACE!!
Michonne Action Figure on sale for $20 bucks


Rick and a few zombies have some cold figures too.



Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email