Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Robot 13

Robot 13: Colossus! cover
Fishermen find a mysterious robot in a nice haul of delicious fish. Just then a Gigantic Octopus attacks them...and one cat is chomped. Suddenly the mysterious robot awakens and puts a world of hurt upon the Tentacled Terror. That is that very START of Robot 13, and awesome comic from Blacklist Comics written by Thomas Hall with artwork by Daniel Bradford. I read this book about a year ago while perusing through comics in the android market (don't worry its on the iphone too) and I was able to download it for free. I gotta say I was so impressed with the first book that I bought the rest online as well. 
The storytelling in this book is solid and easy flowing and the artwork compliments it perfectly. I owe my new love for digital comics to ROBOT 13. I never read any until I picked up this comic. The mystery of where the he came from keeps you interested and the non stop action of  him fighting one big monster after another keeps you on the edge of your seat. You can download issue one for free on android and the iphone markets.....for more info check out this link (I WANT MY ROBOT 13 NOW). It can also be found on Robotcomics.net. Check out the reviews and previews below....Peace!!! 

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!

Screen of Robot 13: Colossus!
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email