Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Black Panther and Storm 2

Mutantstarr 100




Well it has been since August 17th of 2011 when I first launched this blog. Not even a full year and the success of this thing has exceeded my expectations. Since I began the blog by originally posting Art, I felt it would be fitting to post more. This is a Black Panther and Storm piece I did about a month ago.


My second created ever. If you look below you will see the original that I did a while back which, in my opinion kinda stinks.........I like this one a bit better. What do you think? Again I want to extend my thanks to all of you who have been enjoying my crazy ramblings on this blog and hope you are as excited as I am about all the big things I have coming in 2012.
PEACE!!







It may have been a better pic in black and white
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email