Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dope Covers: Ultimate Comics X-Men #8

I DON'T READ THE ULTIMATE COMICS X-MEN BOOKS. It's no lie, I read the first series when it first came out but not the current one now. and to be honest I was sucked in by
the INCREDIBLY DOPE COVER that is like candy for the eyes. Yeah, Yeah, my cornball praise aside....Ultimate Comics X-men as a series has pushed out one amazing cover after another.

Most of us became lovers of the comics medium through the visual awesomeness of the comic covers (that and maybe large breasted ladies on the inside of the comics)  but the cover is the thing that makes people take that oh so important second look.Well hats off to this series. If ya'll start selling these covers as posters I'm putting 'em up in my living room.....I don't care what wifey says......yup you heard me....PEACE!!!!


Kitty Pride COVER issue 6



















                                                                                                    


                                                                                                                                                           Jean Grey COVER issue 7

                                                                                                                     
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email