Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NEW TOMB RAIDER GAME

I gotta be honest with you I have not played a Tomb Raider game since I was a freshman in college. That was a long time ago probably 1994/95 yup I'm old.....

As put off as I was I was really waiting for it to get a brand new boost. I mean dude seriously with the next gen games that we have out it was bound to get a brand new boost of something that was supposed to be amazing. Well peeps now we have it, something amazing in Tomb Raider this Laura Croft looks awesome. She does more than just shoot guns, she moves around she gets out of fixes, she grapples she punches and she flips I miss my way better than what it was before....But really let me shut up..... Why don't you just look at the trailer and see for yourself....peace.
Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Check it out on Facebook

Web Comic

Web Comic
Click here to read it.

Mutantstarr Headline Animator

Follow by Email